Here are my favorite 10 relationship tips for guys: 1) Communication is key. Nobody is a mind reader and talking is the only way of knowing what’s on someone’s mind. Become aware of her body language as well. If she’s telling you everything is fine, yet her eyes are glaring and her hands are on her hips, you’ll know that it’s not “all good.”
2) Trust is very essential. If you know you have each other’s back, your relationship will thrive. Don’t lie, cheat, or be dishonest.
3) Say you’re sorry and admit when you’re wrong. This is a biggie. If your need to be right is more important than your woman’s feelings, you both lose. You’ll both win if you can compromise and see each other’s side.
4) Take care of yourself physically and mentally. She wants to be with a happy balanced man and if you aren’t, it’ll affect your relationship. Like on an airplane when the oxygen masks drop, you’re always supposed to put it on yourself before placing it on others.
5) Be kind and respectful to each other. Keep your cell phone out of your relationship.
6) Have fun and stay positive. She’ll want to be around you if you’re happy and fun to be with.
7) Make time for yourself – don’t lose your identity, your friends, or passions.
8) Stay sexual with your partner and always make her feel sexy and desirable.
9) Be thoughtful with cards, gifts, and small tokens of affection.
10) Remember that fighting is ok, but don’t let issues fester. You may need to take a time out and when you come back, LISTEN to each other.
Be her best friend. Enough said!